Pages

December 12, 2011

Vintage

Emily, from Feathering the Nest started a daily photo project for the month of December called Finding Beauty in the Ordinary. This week I am planning to join her!

Today I decided to post some pictures of a few vintage items in my room. I enjoy vintage things especially if it's something that belonged to a family member.

[ This brass colander was given to my parents as a wedding gift. I know it really belongs in the kitchen, but I keep a knitting project I'm working on in it! ]

[ This candy dish belonged to my Father's grandmother. He remembers getting mints out of it when he was a boy. :) ]

 [ I love the acorn knob! ]

[ The copy of Pilgrim's Progress also belonged to my Great Grandmother. ]

[ Abigail and I recently bought this chair at a garage sale. It's nice and comfortable! We call it "the throne". ]

10 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful post! You girls have done a great job decorating your room. I love that you keep your knitting in a colander! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the candy dish! It's very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love antique things too. The chair looks nice in your room.

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! The throne! I love it! And I love your room! Wish mine looked that nice. I also like that you keep your knitting in the colander. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that last picture! Looks very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chair!! Garage sales are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love it! The Throne looks like a wonderful book-reading location! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room is so pretty! I love the way the two of you have decorated it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article and right to the point. I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete